- You have a goal to get your craft supplies ORGANIZED.
- You want to be able to craft with friends and family. Right now the condition of your room/space doesn’t allow for that.
- You’re frustrated with spending most of your crafting time digging and searching for supplies you “know” you have.
- You’re tired of buying duplicates.
- You’re annoyed when your significant other asks you if you’re a “crafter or a collector”?
- You would love to attend a crop or class, but the idea of planning and packing for a crafting event is paralyzing.
I’m not going to mislead you, the GOC is a lot of work. It’s a commitment you’ll need to make to yourself.
In most cases, it will also take a couple of times through the challenge to get it all done.
What I can tell you, is you will certainly enjoy your crafting time more when you can find what you need and when you need what you find.
Looking forward to meeting you during the GOC.
Prefer to learn by watching a video? Follow Tiffany on YouTube.