If you’re a craft junkie, you’ve probably already played with the Tri-Blend Pens from Spectrum Noir. These triple-tipped pens are perfect for so many crafty things – coloring, stamping, scrapbooking, card making…but how are you going to store them?
Last week, Rebecca Cameron stopped by my office with her new set of Tri-Blend markers. These new markers are the brand of choice for Close To My Heart consultants. Rebecca was looking for the perfect Buddy Bag to carry her set of 26 markers (including black and blender). Turns out, tall Terri is the perfect gal for the job!
Six reasons you’ll love this storage solution
- Buddy bags are clear – you’ll be able to easily see the contents of the bag.
- Buddy bags are lightweight – less weight to carry to classes and other crafty events.
- Buddy Bags are inexpensive – the Terry Buddy Bag is just $7.99, about the cost of 1 of these markers.
- The handle at the top makes it easy to pull your pack of pens out of a drawer or tote.
- The lid folds back and attaches to the back of the bag, giving you easy access to your markers when you’re using them.
- This bag can be stored on its side if you prefer to keep your markers flat.
So glad you stopped by today!