- Embossing Station for safer heat embossing
- Measures 11" x 4" x 9"
- Includes cooling rack, project paddle, storage pocket and more
- This item will ship from our US warehouse
- Please note this item is unable to be shipped to Canada
- Shipping available to mainland US only
Using your embossing heat tool can be cumbersome, awkward, and dangerous when you're trying to hold everything in your hands. You need a heat tool caddy! With the Desk Maid Embossing Station from Totally-Tiffany, your hands are free to hold your project at the exact angle and distance.
This sturdy holder will keep your heat tool steady while you work. Clip your project on to the separate paddle while you're embossing, then set it in the angled slots to cool while you work on the next one. There's even a pocket to hold your anti-static tool so it's always where you need it.
Designed to fit most craft heat tools, this embossing heat tool caddy also comes with a removable sizing ring for smaller-tipped tools.
Does your heat tool say it should be stored upright, rather than with the tip down? Most heat tools will fit in the Embossing Station facing up, too! Takes up less space this way, too! Depending on the size/shape of your heat gun, you might also be able to use it while in this position, if it's preferred. Just hold your project so that the heat is directed under the embossing powder you want to melt (don't use the clipboard).
NOTE: Each heat tool is different. Follow the recommendations that came with your heat tool, and please follow the cautions included with the Embossing Station.
The Embossing Station includes:
- Stand for craft heat tools
- Removable sizing ring for different size tool applications
- Convenient storage pocket
- Cooling/drying rack
- Project paddle with removable clip - additional Paddle/Clip sets can be purchased separately.
- Compact storage slots for paddle and tool cord
Dimensions: 11" tall x 4" wide x 9" long (28cm x 10cm x 23cm).
The Embossing Station is part of the Desk Maid line of craft storage and organization solutions.